Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Jawbone Spots

Check out this online spot from bluetooth headset maker Jawbone -



There are three other spots in the series available here.

Obviously, these spots aren't intended for broadcast, given the violent and edgy content. They're designed to be viral ads (a goal I've inched them closer to by posting here).

We're seeing more and more of this, with the GoDaddy superbowl ads, and older entries like the BMW films spots and the Mini Cooper series.

Do they work? Well, I can tell you personally, I had no idea what a Jawbone was before I saw these spots, but now I don't think I'll forget.

There's also something to be said for a company that's willing to take a risk like this. Think about it - how many of your clients would respond positively to a pitch meeting where you told them you were going to create a series of spots with violence, profanity and gay sex?

Support PixelCadabra Via Our Amazon Main Page


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: