Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Video Diversion

Busy Monday for me, back to work after attending a Rotary leadership conference. I'm going to be president of my local Rotary club starting this July, and before they hand you the keys to the forbidden ark and teach you the secret handshake they gather up all of the presidents-to-be for a weekend of intense training. I learned a lot about Rotary, and what's expected of me as president, but the best part of the weekend was meeting dozens of other like-minded people, discussing the challenges we were facing in our upcoming presidential year and comparing the various aspects of our clubs. Personal, one-on-one and small-group conversations.

At any rate, I'm back, and will resume more substantive posting tomorrow. In the mean time, enjoy this very funny Lego Star Wars video.




Support PixelCadabra Via Our Amazon Main Page


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: