Thursday, May 22, 2008

Inactivity

Yes, I suppose some explanation is order for the lack of updates lately.

Truth be told, it's been a combination of having an extraordinarily busy time at work and not having very many truly compelling things to share. I don't want this to be a link aggregation blog, and I don't want to post just for the sake of posting.

I'm contemplating posting about things that aren't strictly industry related, but have some connection, however small. You won't see posts on what my kids had for breakfast, for example, but if I had a really good time watching the Iron Man movie (I did) and there's something worth sharing about the effects or story telling, well that seems to remotely on-topic.

I'm a big fan of Mark Evanier's blog, News from ME. Mark strikes a good balance covering things that interest him, professionally and personally.

Opinions? Anything in particular you'd like to see covered? Please let me know.

Support PixelCadabra Via Our Amazon Main Page


Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!